Blender is a very important & useful tool in our kitchen; it is very helpful for making health drink, within few seconds you can make a healthy drink with the help of blender. Here I am sharing with you some of the quick & healthy recipes of health drink.By the way my favorite is athletic greens review , this is paid one but most awesome one out
- Spinach Smoothie – spinach contains mineral, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants like vitamins A, C, and E, fiber, and folate and other B vitamins to energize the body. It helps to boost brain activity, oxygenate the blood, strengthen cells, and promote heart, bone, skin, and eye health.
- 2 cups of baby spinach.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro.
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice.
- 1 medium clove garlic.
- A pinch of black
- 2 cups ice cubes.
- One peeled banana.
- One table spoon of honey.
- Chopped dry fruits for garnishing.
Put everything into your blender and grind for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Garnish with your favorite dry fruits.
- Mango & coconut smoothies - coconut water & mango are the two most demanding fruits in summer. Mango contains vitamins, minerals, fiber nutrients & natural sugar. Coconut water contains antioxidants, amino acids, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese and zinc.
- 1 cup raw coconut water.
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cups chopped mangoes
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black paper
- Grated coconut for garnish
Put everything into your blender and grind for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Mould it into one glass & garnish with grated coconut.
- Orange & almond blast
Orange & almonds both helps you to fight with disease & helps you to regain your lost energy. Orange is a best source of vitamin c.
- I cup almonds
- 2 large oranges, peeled and seeded
- One glass of milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/8 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- A pinch of black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Mint leafs for garnishing
Put everything into your blender and grind for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Decorate it with mint leafs.
- Fruit punch with chocolates - everyone loves chocolates , you can use it in many smoothies , this recipe is for those who are not fruit lover but love to eat chocolates & a blend of chocolates can help you to drink some not so favorite food. You can do this for healthy lifestyle.
- One peeled banana
- One peeled apple
- One glass milk
- One cup of chocolate cubes or coco powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons raw almond butter
- Half cup of cashews nuts
- Grated chocolates or dry fruits for garnishing
Throw all of the ingredients into your blender and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Use grated chocolates & dry fruits for garnishing.